It lets your users share their views with the rest of the community.
Installing Community Board WordPress Plugin
1. Download the community_board.zip file & unzip to plugins folder located at
2.Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins
3. Activate Community Board
4. Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Community Board
5. Set the title and the posts per page to be displayed here that will appear on the social wall/user wall/community board.
6. Create a page/post for the community board and add the shortcode as shown below –[code][communityboard][/code]
Click on Publish and here’s how the page would look like –
7. You can add posts to the wall or comment on the posted status by using the social wall/user wall. Here’s a preview of the social wall after some user interactions :
These are the posts which admin can access from the Post located at your WordPress dashboard. Also, the comments on your posts are being stored in the post_meta in your database.
Users can also report fraud/objectionable or offensive posts/comments from the wall by clicking the red exclamation button in the post/comment box of a user. These reported posts/comments can be moderated by the admin through the Community Board -> Report tab.
So that’s pretty much what you need to know in order to use this plugin effectively. If you know of any other tips that I may have missed, do let me know by leaving a comment here.
Community Board WordPress plugin will be up & running in few simple steps.