Many people choose advertisements as the basic revenue model for their blogs or sites. You can either contact advertisers directly or you can list your site on ad networks. Such platforms help advertisers in buying ads on suitable publishing sites.
Some of these resources are not recent, but they’ve been included as they offer valuable tips and tricks.
1. Successful Strategies For Selling Ad Space On Low-Traffic Websites: Don’t hesitate to approach advertisers even if you have low traffic numbers. If you have a targeted audience, advertisers’ll be more than willing to advertise with you.
2. 22 Ways To Find Advertisers For Your Website: This writeup lists several ideas that you can use for selling your ad slots. A very helpful tip is mentioned in the end.
3. How to Get More Advertising Vendors for Your Blog or Website: Learn an actionable trick and find prospective direct advertisers today.
4. How to Get Started Selling Advertising on Your Blog: Find out how to approach advertisers with the right site metrics. Also, learn all about the advertisement tool kit.
5. Finding Advertisers for Your Blog: Show your advertisers the keywords that you rank for.
6. The New Rules of the Game for Growing Ad Revenue: This is going to require you to signup but the tips are definitely worth the effort.
7. Six Not-so-Obvious Tips to Attract Big Brand Advertisers: This article too features on MarketingProfs and will require you to signup. Learn yo move away form distracting and annoying ads towards the helpful and relevant ones. Also try native advertising.
8. How to Price and Place Your Ads Get the basics of website real estate right with this writeup from BuySellAds.
9. How To Find Advertisers For Your Website: Learn how understanding your audience is the key to running successful ad campaigns on your site.
10. 6 Easy Ways To Get Advertisers For Your Blog or Website: Read on to find out how networking and getting listed could help you gain more advertisers.