Pinterest has 100 Million active users.. I believe this is enough for you to start pondering upon your Pinterest marketing strategy NOW!
Are you curious about the Pinterest Tactics that work best for your business?
I get you the top most effective points for Pinterest Marketing:
1. Include Price Tags
- Standard pins do attract users but not as effectively as the Rich pins do. Users on Pinterest are ready to buy your product id they find it worthy of their time.
- To grab the attention of most of your visitors, make sure you include a price tag in your pins or repin. It has been proved over the years that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn traffic combined.
- Most business people looking for something more than just general inspiration.. this “something more” is the attempt to drive them to your website and make sure they make a purchase as well.
- But avoid using just Pinterest as your marketing source. Use all your social networking communities with a proper mix of utility, product information and inspiration.
2: Be a Part of Group Boards
- To reach more people to get followers, repins and traffic, using Pinterest group boards is an excellent way. There is no search option available due to which it gets extremely difficult to find good group boards. To find group boards, you can use PinGroupie.
- Fill the search fields on the PinGroupie’s home page like category, order in which you would like to see the boards (pins, likes, collaborators, repins). You can rely on the repins option to improve user engagement.
- You can further enter a specific title (name for the board) or a description.
- A list pertaining to your specific requirements will be generated and you can click on whichever suits the best.
3: Use Other Social Media Platforms
- It shocks most digital marketers that inspite of having a lot of fans, and having an amazing Pinterest account, the fact is that fans are not going to simply stumble upon your page on Pinterest.
- As it is said that every cloud has a silver lining, Promoting your Pinterest profile is not that difficult.
- Select a theme which is to posted and cross promote it on your other social media platforms.. it can be a new board or a new pin.
- These are some quick tips to spread the word about your Pinterest profile:
- Facebook posts about Pinterest Profile once a week or once in two weeks.
- 2-3 Tweets about Pinterest a week.
- Add a (free) Pinterest app to your Facebook account.
- Emailers about Pinterest and feature a Pinterest profile widget at least once a month.
- Other than the social media promotions, optimize your website with a profile widget, pin it and follow us buttons on your images.
4: Create Blog Boards
- A blog board is a shortcut for the followers to find all your blog posts. They can automatically see new blogs on their homepage.
- Include relevant keywords on the board name so that it’s easy to for followers to find it in the search engine results.
- As soon as you publish a blog post on your site, pin it on your board. Include a brief summary of your article, high-quality image and a back-link to your blog post.
- Keep your visuals attractive as this will lead to your followers landing on your main page.
5: Keep an Eye on the Competitors
- Studying the people who pin from your competitors’ websites can be a fruitful way of changing your way of publishing posts.
- This can be used as a focused approach to target the competitors’ followers.
- There are high chances of the same people visiting your website and eventually pinning your posts.
- You can use applications like Pinalerts to set alerts for when items are pinned from any specific domain.. be it your competitors.
Please comment to share your Pinterest Marketing experiences.