Thank you for your interest in writing for us. The WPeka blog accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Our goal is to help WordPress users setup, build and grow their website.
Everything we publish on this blog must be relevant to our readers and provide direct value. If you think you can give us that kind of content, we’d love to share your expertise.
- Must be comprehensive, relevant and useful for our audience.
- Must be original and never published elsewhere.
- Cannot violate copyright laws.
- Topic not covered on WPeka before
- 1500+ words
- Checked for spelling & grammar errors
- Readable by Grade 6 and below
- Includes relevant images (min. 720px wide) & their sources
- Includes internal links to other content on our site
- No affiliate links
You get to include a URL link to your website in the author bio box – only one non-keyword-optimized link allowed.
Note: We retain the copyright of every post published on our site. If accepted, you cannot republish your work elsewhere. We also reserve the right to make any changes to the post.
HOW TO GET YOUR CONTENT PUBLISHED
Come up with 3 headline ideas that you think will work for our audience. Tell us how they’ll help our audience. Send your ideas along with 3-4 links to your previous content via an email to hello[at]wpeka[dot]com.
Include the word “Magic” somewhere in your email. That way we’ll know you’ve read all the guidelines. We may not reply back if we don’t find the word in your email.
We’ll take a look at your ideas and reach back to you. Typically within a week.
We already have blog posts in the pipeline. You might have to wait up to 4 weeks to get your work published. That being said, if we totally love your article, we might rush it through.