Email is one of the top marketing tools used by small and large businesses across the globe. Some statistics even suggest that the ROI associated with email marketing is as big as 3800%, meaning a return of $38 for every $1 spent!
However, the actual benefits of email marketing go beyond ROI, and this has been inspiring more than 95% of businesses across the globe to opt for it. They are low cost, highly targeted, offers segmentation, ease to create and track, easy to share, and engages in creative call-to-actions.
If you’ve been looking for a good email marketing service provider for your WordPress website, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s a list of 7 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Enterprises
Among the largest and also the fastest growing email marketing service for small enterprises, Constant Connect specializes in being beginner friendly and easy to use. The dashboard offers an intuitive way of managing your contacts, email lists, email template and much more.
You get access to reporting, tracking and even a built-in social sharing tool from every account of constant contacts. You also get a 1 GB image storage library.
When it comes to community support and live chat, Constant Connect is one of the most revered providers. You may even opt for online training via live seminars to get a stronghold over email marketing tactics and use it successfully to grow your business.
- You can view your events registration details which get updated with dashboard widget
- With ability to exclude certain lists, you can show contact list selection on register page
- Automatically subscribe your user to one or more contact lists on the register page
- Customize the register page signup box (and list selection) title and description
- Add/edit users from your Constant Contact account
- Add a signup widget to your sidebar or anywhere in your template
- Add signup checkbox and list selection to your register page and update profile page
- Add or edit contact lists without visiting constantcontact.com
- Includes a powerful form designer to make customized forms
- Built-in Google Analytics visualization to meter your email campaign performance
One of the most robust email marketing services for small enterprises, ConvertKit is widely used by authors, marketers and professional bloggers. Incredibly powerful and extremely easy to use, the service comes with unique features like content upgrades, email signups and auto-responders for drip emails.
ConvertKit comes with plans starting from $29 per month and a 30 days return policy if you don’t find it convincing enough in the first month.
- Embed email capture forms anywhere
- Insert the default form into the middle of post or page content by using the shortcode
- Drag and drop to reorder emails
Another popular email marketing service for small enterprises, AWeber offers an extensive toolset for both small and midsized businesses. To get started with AWeber is very easy and it will also sync seamlessly with your WordPress account for automated responses and alerts.
AWeber also presents a ready access to a range of fantastic email templates, autoresponders, list management and insight/reporting. You will also benefit from services like live webinars, how-to’s tutorials, email support, phone support and live chat options for better use of your account.
- Drag and drop web forms
- Easily create automated emails with our drag and drop editor.
- Send a sequence of automatically delivered emails.
- Great looking mobile-responsive sign up forms will enable you to build your list quickly.
- Automatically create emails from your newest blog posts.
- Over 700 mobile-responsive templates are available which makes it easy to create stunning emails.
- Integrate third party applications with AWeber.
A globally popular email marketing service provider, GetResponse aims to simplify email marketing processes for beginners. Your account comes with unique tools for smart campaign creation and marketing automation.
The ‘drag and drop’ campaign builder tool also allows you tosend highly targeted campaigns, segment your contacts easily and create new marketing emails. The dashboard of GetResponse allows for beautiful and responsive forms, A/B Testing, autoresponders, tracking and landing pages.
You may also choose to integrate your email marketing with ZenDesk, Google Docs, SalesForce, and OptinMonster for better lead generation.
- 500+ templates, each with a thank-you page
- Color Magic to match your forms to your website color scheme
- A/B tests to increase your website conversion rate
- Formats for sign-up, orders, downloads, and other custom form types
Campaign Monitor offers everything a marketer would need to run a successful email marketing campaign and more. Powered by an intuitive ‘drag and drop’ email builder, you can work up predesigned and professional email templates to better connect with your audience.
Campaign Monitor uses customer-specific data in the email builder which makes the messages even more personal. Further, Campaign Monitor offers easy tools for A/B testing, social sharing, and optimization tracking.
- This plugin ensures that even your transactional emails are on brand and just as highly optimized as your regular marketing emails.
- Campaign Monitor seamlessly connects to hundreds of pre-built apps and integrations so you can seamlessly connect your CRM, e-commerce platform, or website.
- Real-time performance of your emails with interactive data and analytics on your campaign.
- Drag-and-drop email builder
- Hundreds of professionally-designed templates
MailChimp is popular for its highly easy interface and a number of tools facilitating immediate support. It can be seamlessly integrated with Magento, WordPress, Shopify and other web builder platforms.
The platform also comes with special email tools like contact segmentation, merge tags, auto responders, email creator, analytics and simple tracking. The support provided by MailChimp is via live chat and email, and you can also seek a broad range of tutorials, FAQs, and video tutorials for troubleshooting.
MailChimp’s free plans allow for 12,000 emails sent over a maximum of 2000 subscribers over a lifetime. However, a paid service starts as low as $10 per months and allows for unlimited emails and contact integration.
- Connect with your MailChimp account in seconds.
- Sign-up forms which are user-friendly, good looking and mobile optimized.
- Seamless integration with the many plugins such as WooCommerce, MemberPress, BuddyPress, Ninja Forms 3, etc.
- Multitude of available add-on plugins come with this plugin
- Multiple forms (with AJAX)
- Advanced MailChimp e-commerce integration for WooCommerce
- Email notifications
- An easy way to style your forms
- Detailed reports & statistics
ActiveCampaign specializes in integrating email marketing, CRM, sales, and automation together. Apart from beautiful email templates, you also get several easy tools to create an interactive mail for your potential customers.
A unique thing about ActiveCampaign is being able to segment contacts according to their location, social data, buying behavior and actions.
- Connect your WordPress blog with your ActiveCampaign email marketing platform.
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Mobile Friendly
- Free Image Hosting
- Free templates
- From just an email address, this plugin fetches a contact’s age, gender, location, interests, social profiles, and more.
Which is your favorite email marketing service for small enterprises? Let us know in the comment section.