In the present era, building a website is nothing less than a child’s play. Thanks to some of the best website builder for small business, neither you would need professional help nor high-end skills. These website builders are incredibly beginner-friendly that can help you save a lot of time and money. So, if you are starting, and are curious about what is the best website builder for small businesses, read this post ahead and find some of the best business website builders for online stores and businesses.
8 Best Website Builders for your Business 2022
One of the best flexible small business website builders, WordPress.org covers almost 34% of the entire internet. With Bluehost, this Content Management System (CMS) platform is self-hosted. Easy and flexible to use, it allows you to use various drag and drop website builders, such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, and more. You can also use plenty of themes and plugins to make your site functional. In short, it is the most widely used free website builder for small businesses that is flexible as well as functional.
- Open-source site available on most of the web hosting platforms
- Drag and drop builder compatibility
- Thousands of plugins and themes to choose from
- You may have to take care of your website maintenance and hosting
- Setting up the site could be time-consuming
- Website design could be a bit tricky
WordPress.org is free; however, you would have to pay for domain and hosting.
If you are looking for easy-to-build landing pages in WordPress to develop the best website for small business, SeedProd allows you to do so. With this builder, you will not have to write any codes. Furthermore, creating customized layouts is an easy task as well. From landing pages to form pages, coming soon pages, 404 pages, etc., a lot more can be developed using this.
- More than 100 templates
- 20+ drag and drop blocks
- 2 million+ stock pictures
- The free version doesn’t offer premium support
- The pro version could be expensive for beginners
Apart from the free version, the pro version starts at $79/year.
If you wonder which small business website builder can offer you easy functionality, going with Constant Contact Website Builder could be a good choice. This one is available for those who wish to create result-oriented email marketing services around their landing page. This one offers some of the must-have features, such as eCommerce integration, blog implementation, and more.
- Drag and drop builder
- 24 / 7 customer support through phone, live chat, and email
- Offers free SSL certificate for better security
- Cannot integrate 3rd party extensions
- May not be highly customizable
This is available free of cost, but you would have to pay for the domain.
After its contribution to some of the best and well-established online stores, it would be safe to claim BigCommerce as the best website builder for online stores. Be it building an online store or managing it, this builder helps you with almost everything. The best thing is that you would not have to worry about coding or technicalities either. Even if you come across any issue, you can always rely upon their 24/7 available customer support.
- eCommerce store templates
- Safety from hackers and DDoS attacks
- Advanced features for customization, including shipping tools, reviews, and more
- Cannot install any 3-rd party extensions
- Free version not available
- Requires upgrade for extra features
The basic plan begins at $29.95/month.
Elementor is one of the best website builders for small business and big big business alike, used by both developers and solopreneurs. It allows you to create attractive websites in the quickest and easiest possible way. Additionally, you also get the benefit of designing live on the frontend of the site. Currently, Elementor is the only frontend page builder that provides uncountable possibilities in terms of designing. Besides, Elementor page builder is easy to use and has a strong support community for all your queries. Here are some of the Best Elementor Themes and Templates in 2022.
- Easy to use interface
- Works with almost every theme
- Relatively lesser features in the free version
The pro version starts at $49/year
In case you wish to launch an eCommerce site with multiple options, Shopify is something you should be choosing as a best website builder for online stores . One of the well-known website builders, it is specifically developed for small businesses and online stores. Currently, this builder is powering more than 500,000 businesses, and $40 billion+ products have been sold through this platform. Also, Shopify is an all-in-one managed solution. Thus, you would not have to worry when it comes to taking backups and updating software.
- Hundreds of prebuilt designs
- Drag and drop website builder
- In-store POS to sell products
- A fee of 0.5 to 2% per transaction upon using any external payment gateway
- Moving site to another platform is difficult
- Pricing is on the higher side
The basic plan of Shopify begins at $29/month.
Coming from the portfolio of one of the best domain and hosting providers across the globe, this one is a simple online site builder. Including GoDaddy hosting, this one could be the best bet if you don’t want a high-end website. Easy to create, this builder offers a lot of customization options to play around with.
- Seamless drag and drop functionality
- Can work on small screens, such as mobile phones and tablets
- Integrated image library
- Restricted features and design options
- Difficult to move the site to another platform
The business plan of this website builder starts from $9.99/month.
Last but not least, this website builder is one of the popular tools for startups and small businesses. Allowing you to build a customized site within minutes, it lets you add plenty of features. The website builder also features an intelligent builder that accomplishes the basics for you. With easy analytics and mobile responsiveness, you can build a perfect site.
- Easiest of all drag and drop
- Professionally crafted themes
- Low pricing
- Limited features
- Not ideal for online stores
The pro version starts at $3.46/month.
When it comes to choosing a best website builder for small business, the process could be complex. However, make sure you consider your requirements, have your budget defined, research themes, and third-party integrations before going forward. If you think customization and flexibility are two basic things you cannot compromise with, you can go with WordPress.org. If not, you can consider other options. However, ensure that you dive deeper into each of these builders mentioned above, know more about their features and pricing before investing your money in any of them. Keep in mind every website builder is developed for a seamless experience. You just need to find the one that matches your requirements.