You can setup both – one-time and recurring payment models.
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Plugin
Installing WC 2Checkout Inline Payment plugin:
It needs following four Plugins to be installed and activated .
wc-gateway-2checkout-inline-checkout.zip , woocommerce.zip , woocommerce-subscriptions.zip
1. Download the wc-gateway-2checkout-inline-checkout.zip file & unzip to plugins folder located at
Download the woocommerce.zip file & unzip to plugins folder located at
Download the woocommerce-subscriptions.zip file & unzip to plugins folder located at
2.Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins
3. Activate these Plugins .
4. GoTo WooCommerce Settings-> Checkout -> 2Checkout – Inline Checkout and enable 2checkout-inline-checkout_enabled and enter the Account Number and Secret Word . You can get Account Number and Secret Word from your merchant account .
Please click on the image to view the enlarged version.
5. You can set redirect URL as http://your_site/?wc-api=WC_2Checkout_Inline_Checkout_Gateway
in your merchant account .
6. You can add the product under the product data type as Simple Subscription . Enter the fields as per the requirement of the product .
7. You can allow the users to purchase the Subscription products via 2checkout on your site and can check in the the sells tab in your merchant account . It will look as
So that’s pretty much what you need to know in order to use WooCommerce 2Checkout Inline Payment plugin effectively. If you know of any other tips that I may have missed, do let me know by leaving a comment here.
WooCommerce 2Checkout Inline Payment plugin is up & running in few simple steps.