Display locations and directions on your WordPress site. Organize customized icons in tidy layers on a variety of maps. Maps Marker Pro is your individual Geo-CMS that features the highest security standards and a moral code.
With Maps Marker Pro, you can
- Pin your favorites places with markers,
- Search for locations by using keyless geocoding providers like Algolia Places or [email protected] (optional: use the geocoding providers MapQuest Geocoding, LocationIQ, tomtom or Google Places with mandatory API key registration),
- Show directions for your locations,
- Choose from over 1000 free, customizable icons
- Add popup description text or images for each marker,
- Organize your markers using filters,
- Choose an individual basemap, size and zoom level for each map
- Display your maps by just adding a shortcode – e.g. [mapsmarker map=”1″] – to posts, pages, widgets, and templates
- On the basemap of your choice: Open Street Map, Google Maps (road, satellite, hybrid, terrain), Bing (aerial, aerials + labels, road), Here maps (normal day/night, terrain, satellite, hybrid), tomtom maps (day, night) and any custom WMTS-map
This plugin is built by a team with a vision. We follow a moral code and value the plugin’s security, your privacy and the documentation of our work.
- Multimaps: The more, the merrier: Use Open Street Map out-of-the-box or Bing, HERE, TomTom or Google Maps as opt-in solutions. Custom WMTS maps are also supported.
- Keyless geocoding: No need for additional API keys with included keyless geocoding providers Algolia Places and [email protected]
- Filters: Allow your visitors to pick what they want to see by filtering markers on their frontend map.
- Marker clustering: Tidy maps, minimal loading time: Create animated marker clusters for each map.
- WPML & Polylang support: Creating multilingual maps has never been easier, thanks to full support for the WPML translation and Polylang plugin.
- Dynamic marker lists: Sort markers by date, name, and distance to the current position and searches or browse through all markers.
- Polyline support: Draw directly on the map: use geometry layers like polylines, polygons, circles, and rectangles.
- GPX tracks: Sometimes it’s all about the journey: Display routes with optional metadata like distance, duration, pace or elevation.
- Geolocation show & follow: And yet it moves: Share your current location and movements on the map in real-time.
- Import & Export: From .cvs to .xlsx: Bulk options outside of WordPress ensure a smooth transition.
- 46 translations: Thanks to over 100 translators around the world, more languages are added regularly.
- Moral code: When it comes to security, privacy, and documentation, the team behind Maps Marker Pro doesn’t compromise.
- QR codes: For those real-life moments: Share your maps offline via QR codes.
- SEO optimized: Improve the local SEO value of your site by automatically adding links to KML maps to your XML sitemaps.
- APIs: Want to go even further? Build custom apps or integrate third-party- services with our fully featured APIs.
- Customizable Geo-CMS: Over 600 settings in front- and back-end: Start straight away with optimized default settings and reset to default anytime.
- Service & Support: Reach out via Twitter, Facebook, email or support ticket – in any way, we’re right here to help you
Maps Marker Pro comes with a free 30-day trial. The premium edition comes in three license packages – single site, five sites, and 25 sites license.
Premium Pricing Options
|Personal (1 site)||Plus (5 sites)||Professional (25 sites):|
Free Trial / Buy
Each package includes access to updates and support for 1 year. After that time period ends, you have the option to renew your access to updates and support at a discounted renewal rate.
Thanks to the never-expiring license key, Maps Marker Pro will still work even if you don’t renew access to support and updates – updating to the latest version is recommended though.