No fluff here. Below is a list of some of the best people, in no particular order, to follow with great information about anything and everything relating to WordPress. You can choose to follow as many as you choose, or you can create a Twitter List in order to help keep track of these awesome people and their informative tweets.
The Top WordPress Influencers to Follow on Twitter
- Chris Lema | You’ll hear of and find Chris all over the WordPress scene. Not only is he an avid blogger, but he has quite a lot of knowledge about WordPress and rubs shoulder with some of the other great WordPress Influencers out there.
- Tom Ewer | If you’ve been around the WordPress circles for awhile, then you’ve most definitely read a post by Tom Ewer. Tom is a well-known blogger in the WordPress field and creates much of the content that you read about on top blogs like WP Explorer, Manage WP and many more.
- Kevin Muldoon | Kevin is a lot like Tom in the sense that he is also a well-known WP blogger and has written for many of the top blogs that you have likely read and follow. In fact, I would put $20 on the fact that you’ve read something by him in your days looking up something about WordPress.
- Carrie Dils | Carrie is just awesome. She’s quirky, funny and a WordPress Wonder Woman for sure. Not only is she active in the WordPress circles, but she is also an amazing Genesis Framework developer and great blogger. If you want both informative and downright funny tweets in your stream, then this is one WordPress Influencers to follow.
- Dev Sharma/WPKube | If you know WPKube.com, then you know of Devesh Sharma. He’s the powerhouse behind the popular WordPress site and shares tweets on all things WordPress and blogging. He has also branched out recently into the Theme and Plugins world with his new WordPress theme MyBlog and an upcoming plugin called Coupine.
- BobWP | Bob is a one of those WordPress Superheros that absolutely deserves to have the spotlight shined on him. He offers WordPress training, coaching and workshops that are just great.
- Mark Jaquith | Mark is one of the guys that actually help to make WordPress the platform that it is today. He’s always sharing awesome tweets and sharing things are both informative and rather funny.
- Brian Gardner | Genesis Framework builder and Copyblogger Partner puts Brian up there as one of the great WordPressers out there.
- Syed Balkhi | If you’ve read posts on WP Beginner, heard of Optin Monster or used the plugin Soliloquy, then you’ve heard of Syed. I’ve had the chance to work with Syed (and many other on this list), and he is every bit the amazing blogger and businessman as you could imagine. You want to stay up to date with WP, he is one of the WordPress Influencers you HAVE to follow.
- WPMU DEV | WPMU DEV is not only a great site for WordPress Themes and Plugins, but also houses an amazing blog to boot. They create and share great tweets that will make sure you’re always up to date with the latest in the WP world.
- Sarah Gooding | Sarah is an amazing WP blogger and writes for one of the top WordPress news blogs, WP Tavern. She’s connected with some of the biggest names in our little WordPress world and shares some great tweets.
- Adam Connell | Adam runs both Blogging Wizard and WP Superstars. He’s an amazing blogger and knows a butt load of stuff about WordPress and how to use the platform to create a reliable online income.
- WP Daily Themes | WP Daily Themes is a great resource blog about all things WordPress is run by Peter Nilsson. This is a great twitter profile to follow to get the latest and greatest about WordPress.
- WPEka | Lest we not forget the WPEka twitter feed. As a WordPress blog and theme shop, the WPEKa twitter page is full of all sort of yummy WP tidbits that are sure to liven up your day.
- Ariel Rule | I’m trying to toot my own horn here. I’m not exactly what I would call a WP influencer, but as a WordPress blogger I’m always posting and tweeting about all things WP and sharing a bit of my nerdiness along the way. Follow me and you’re in for a treat *wink*.
This list could go on and on, but for now, I think that should do it for now.