Tired of creating contact forms with buggy and complicated WordPress form plugins?
Creating a contact form isn’t a hassle anymore thanks to WPForms, the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
Let’s take a detailed look at WPForms to find out if it is the right plugin for your site.
The Easiest WordPress Form Plugin Ever Built
WPForms is the most beginner friendly WordPress form builder plugin. Even if you’re an absolute beginner to WordPress, you can easily build a contact form in minutes.
WPForms comes with a powerful drag and drop form builder that allows you to create an amazing form without writing any code. All you need to do is to add and remove fields with just a single click. You can also rearrange the form fields as needed with drag & drop.
Prebuilt Templates to Save You Time
WPForms also comes with many useful form templates that can easily be customized. That means you don’t always have to build a form from the ground up unless you really want to. All the built-in templates perfectly adapt to your workflow, so in most cases, you just need to pick a template, make some quick tweaks, and you’re done.
You’ll find the following form templates in WPForms.
- Simple contact form
- Request a quote form
- Donation form
- Billing/order form
- Newsletter signup form
- Suggestion form
- Blog post submission form
- User login form
- User registration form
If you’re looking for an easy way to create contact forms in WordPress or if you want to recommend a contact form plugin to your non-tech savvy client, you should check out WPForms.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating WordPress Forms With WPForms
Step 1: Install and activate the WPForms plugin. You can either install a lite version, which is free to download or the full version.
Step 2: Visit WPForms -> Add New to create your first form.
Step 3: You can select one of the pre-built templates or start with a blank form. You can also give a name to your first contact form.
Step 4: Click on the appropriate form fields in the left panel to add them to your form. You can rearrange the form per your needs with drag and drop. You can also remove any unnecessary fields with ease. Then, click Save.
Step 5: Go to your page editor and select the right form you want to publish using the dropdown menu above the text editor. Then, click Publish.
WPForms will inherit its form styles from your theme, so your forms will match your site without having to edit them. You can find great WordPress themes with modern styling by going to CyberChimps themes.
All the Features You’ll Ever Need
With WPForms, you can find all the fields and features you need to create a beautiful form with ease. It’s highly optimized for web and server performance, so it’s one of the fastest contact form plugins in the market.
All the forms you create will be 100% responsive and mobile friendly, meaning they’ll work perfectly on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
You can also publish your form on any post or page. The plugin also comes with a built-in widget. To publish a form on your widgetized sidebar and footer, all you need to do is to add the WPForms widget to the widgetized area, and choose the right form you’d like to display.
You can also easily create multi-page forms, allow file uploads, shorten your form with conditional logic, and more.
Enhance the Core Functionalities With Addons
The core plugin comes with all the features you need to create a contact form in just a few clicks. If you need more enhanced features, just install the appropriate WPForms addons.
WPForms offers a wide variety of addons to enhance the core functionalities and integrate with several online services.
- Email newsletters: Automatically add subscribers to your email list from any form with popular email marketing tools including AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor.
- Payment processors: Accept payments or donations by integrating your form with PayPal or Stripe.
- Custom Captcha: Add a custom captcha to your form to combat with spam submissions.
- Post submissions: Create a frontend submission form and start accepting user generated content like guest posts, user reviews and more from your visitors without providing access to your admin panel.
- User registration: Create a custom registration form or login form and embed it anywhere on your website.
- Form abandonment: Unlock more leads by capturing partial entries from your abandoned forms. You can follow up with those interested prospects, even if they don’t complete the whole form.
- Geolocation: Collect and store your visitors’ geolocation data along with their form submission.
- Signature: Allow your users to sign contracts and other agreements right in your WordPress form with their mouse or touch screen.
- Zapier: Connect your forms with 500+ web apps and cloud services.
- OptinMonster: Manage your email pop up campaign directly from WordPress with a drag and drop builder.
How Much Does It Cost?
The pricing for the full version of WPForms starts from $39 for a single site license.
If you want to test the plugin before purchasing it, you can download a lite version from WordPress.org plugins repository.
Is WPForms the Right Contact Form Plugin for Your Site?
WPForms is the most beginner friendly contact form builder plugin that makes super easy to create forms on your WordPress site.
Whether you’re an absolute WordPress beginner or a seasoned WordPress professional, you can find all the features you’ll ever need to create beautiful WordPress forms quickly and easily.
The documentation is comprehensive, so you can easily get assistance whenever you need it. Support is offered by ticket based email support system. The plugin is highly rated on WordPress.org repository.
If you’re looking for a cool contact form plugin, you can try WPForms on your site.
Have you tried WPForms yet? Share us your thoughts and comments with us by commenting below.