ListingHive is a lightweight, clean, and modern WordPress theme. By default, it’s just a minimalist blog theme, but if you pair it with the free HivePress plugin, you can easily build any type of directory and listing websites.
Easy to Use
ListingHive settings and options seamlessly blend into the WordPress dashboard, so if you have basic experience with WordPress, you will set ListingHive up and running in minutes.
Since there are no predefined listing types or attributes, you can use ListingHive for building a directory website for any niche. Whether it’s a business directory, job board, marketplace, real estate, classifieds, or basically any listing website — ListingHive is a great choice for it!
Extensible by Design
ListingHive comes with a bunch of free extensions that allow you to easily extend the core functionality directly from your WordPress dashboard. At the moment there are 7 free extensions, and more are in development.
- Favorites – Allow users to keep a list of favorite listings.
- Messages – Allow users to send private messages.
- Geolocation – Search and display listings by location.
- Reviews – Allow users to rate and review listings.
- Authentication – Enable Facebook or Google login.
- Paid listings – Charge users for adding and featuring listings.
- Claim listings – Charge users for claiming listings.
There are at least 6 ways to monetize a website with ListingHive. You may choose to charge users for adding, promoting, or claiming listings. You can also build a niche marketplace of services or digital downloads, and earn money via commissions.
Supported & Updated
ListingHive and its companion HivePress plugin are being actively updated and supported by its developers. At the moment ListingHive is trusted by 1,000+ websites and there’s a growing community of website owners sharing tips and showcasing their websites.