WooCustomizer lets you customize and enhance your WooCommerce store pages all from within the visual editing interface known as the WordPress Customizer. Add custom design to shop buttons and other elements, and/or remove unwanted elements from your online store.
Some of the top features included in WooCustomizer-
- Add a new menu item for users to log in or logout.
- Add mini sales statistics displayed on the site front-end for the admin user
- Edit sizing and colors for WooCommerce Shop & Product pages & Cart/Checkout elements
- Edit User Account tab titles and tab content headings
- Edit or Remove Product Page Tabs and/or edit the tab headings
- Remove basic checkout fields on WooCommerce Checkout page
- Ajax Update Cart when the amount is changed on the cart page
- ‘Add To Cart’ Increments – Set Min & Max values for ‘Add To Cart’ inputs, plus the increment value
Want to enhance your store even more?
WooCustomizer Pro version offers a bunch of extra features, separate to the free version, in WooCustomizer Pro you’ll receive all of the following features:
Turn your store into an online Catalogue, or even just remove pricing and Add to Cart buttons for logged out users or selected products.
Product Quick View
Add a quick view popup on your store to view more product details without leaving the shop page.
Custom Thank You Pages
Build custom thank you pages for your customers once they’ve completed a purchase.
Let users easily find products with a more advanced predictive search.
Handheld Footer Bar
Display a menu bar for users on tablet and mobile devices & customize it to suit your site.
Add a WooCommerce cart to any theme menu area you choose.
The premium edition comes in three license packages – Personal Plan, Plus Plan, and Developer Plan.
Premium Pricing Options
|Personal (1 site)||Plus (3 sites)||Developer Plan (Unlimited Sites)|