WP Event Manager is a lightweight, open source, scalable and full featured event management plugin for adding event listing functionality to your WordPress site.
Free Plugin Features
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browsers support ( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera )
- SEO Friendly & Compatible with SEO plugins.
- Multilingual Translation – Internationalized Supported
- Completely ajaxified for super smooth browsing
- Add, manage, and categorise event listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered event listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage event listings.
- Allow event listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live event listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that attendees can register to the events.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow attendees to be alerted to new events matching their search.
- Allow logged in organizers to view, edit, mark cancelled, or delete their active event listings.
- RSS Feeds
- Event categories
- Easily create custom event field (e.g. dress code)
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Widgets for Recents, Upcoming, Featured Events
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Caching Support
- Developer friendly code, Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
- Debug Mode for Developers
- Actively maintained and supported
- Lots of documentation and tutorials
The Core Plugin is free.
If you want to sell tickets through your website and market events more effectively, you will need to purchase one of the 22 premium plugin extensions.
Most add-ons are sold at either $19 or $39 for a single website license.
The add-ons available for $19 are Bookmarks, Embeddable Event Widget, Colors, Sliders, Event Tags, Eventbrite Integration, Organizers, Contact Organizer, Export Events, iCal, Google Recaptcha, Google Analytics, Emails, and Event Logs.
The add-ons available for $39 are Calendar, Google Maps, Registrations, Sell Tickets, Attendee Information, WooCommerce Paid Listings, Recurring Events, and Event Alerts.
WP Event Manager also has a personal and developer bundle package.